Google Analytics plays a crucial role in any online marketing or search engine optimization (SEO) campaign. In fact, this platform tracks and reports website traffic to users. This is a way to secure measurable results while effectively marketing your brands to geo-specific or mass audiences. Google Analytics was launched in 2005 to help developers and brands secure higher visibility across multiple platforms. With user-friendly features, tracking tools, and real-time reports, you are able to see how well your marketing campaigns are performing across the internet.
Why Google Analytics is Important for your Brands?
Visibility is the key to success for any commercial startup or existing business. With this in mind, Google Analytics gathers usage data from a myriad of platforms and devices. This includes iOS, along with Android and other essential apps. The platform also offers a mobile base for web developers and business owners on the go. This means they can access their website activities practically from any remote or wireless device. This includes but is not limited to:
• Website activities — session durations, pages per session, bounce rates, and more.
• Users are able to track the success of links, PPC, keywords, content, and user conversion rates.
• Google Analytics can also be integrated with Google Adwords. This allows users to review their online campaigns via tracking landing page quality.
• Track sales, lead generation, conversion rates, and view specific pages or downloading files.
• This platform offers in-depth data on user engagements while helping webmasters see which areas are working — and which need improvement on their sites, online stores, and even social media pages.
Google Analytics Analysis
Google Analytics also identifies poorly performing pages for users. This is done via funnel visualization which shows how long visitors stayed on participating websites. Similarly, it gives users the geographic locations of their visitors, along with tracking their sales activities and performance. The e-commerce feature is especially helpful since it shows a site’s transactions, profits, revenue, and other essential metrics. With real-time analytics, users are able to register 100 site profiles on the network. However, each profile must correlate with a specific website. This allows brands with multiple sites to track the progress of their pages from one convenient location.
From Google Adwords and digital marketing to brand enhancement, Google Analytics remains a pivotal part of SEO advertising and commercial development. It simply allows website owners to put ideas into fruition while developing strategies to foster brand growth and enhancement.